STORANDER GS Series
• Up to 1100K IOPS to accelerate storage operations.
• Massive sequential throughput of up to 24 GB/s read and 12 GB/s write.
• U.2 NVMe SSD to deliver better performance at lower cost.
• Automated storage tiering to fully utilize SSD and HDD.
• Scale-out and scale-up expansions to easily expand performance and capacity to more than 70 PB.
Easy to use and manage
• Single namespace for easier data access.
• Auto-balancing to reduce the burden of storage management for IT staff.
• HA service ensures non-stop operations with a near-zero RTO (recovery time objective) by deploying two storage devices to provide services from two separate sites.
EonStor GS U.2 NVMe hybrid flash storage is a high performance storage solution for enterprises. Equipped with U.2 NVMe SSD, it delivers higher IOPS and throughput at a costeffective price. This unified storage series supports both SAN and NAS services, provides block-level and file-level scale-out expansions to linearly increase performance and capacity, and comes with complete data protection that allows IT staff to focus on higher value projects. It thus makes a perfect fit for applications such as HPC, M&E, virtualization, and database.
End-to-End High Performance with U.2 NVMe SSD
Supporting PCIe 4.0, NVMe U.2 SSD, and 100GbE connectivity with RDMA, GS U.2 NVMe storage delivers a higher speed with a lower latency, providing up to 24GB/s read and 12GB/s write in throughput and 1100K on a single appliance.
Cost-effectiveness and high storage efficiency
U.2 NVMe SSD is becoming the mainstream in the market as it combines the advantages of SAS and SATA SSDs, allowing enterprises to enjoy higher performance at a competitive price.
EonStor GS U.2 NVMe storage supports hybrid storage, and with automated storage tiering, the storage system can automatically leverage the high throughput and low latency of U.2 NVMe SSDs for frequently accessed data, while using HDDs on expansion enclosures as data backup media, thereby boosting system performance at a reduced total cost of ownership.
EonStor GS U.2 NVMe storage also comes with inline compression and offline deduplication, which reduces the required storage capacity and thus saves storage costs. The inline compression feature compresses raw files in real-time, which greatly shrinks the data size and reduces the transfer time. To deal with repeated files saved by manual backups or archiving, offline deduplication helps you automatically remove duplicate data from the cluster to free up storage space.
WARRANTY AND SERVICE
STORANDER is trademark of ANDRA Sp. z o.o. EonOne, EonStor, Infortrend logo are registered trademarks of Infortrend Technology, Inc. Other names prefixed with "IFT", "GS" and "GSe" are trademarks of Infortrend Technology, Inc.